Marketing Executive: Erepublik & Portfolio
Location : Spain â€“ Central Madrid
We are looking for a young, dynamic and entrepreneurial marketer that wants to join a medium size European group with a start up mentality to help coordinate the marketing operations of Erepublik.com (leWeb3.com best European start up of 2007 special Jury prize) as well as some of its other portfolio companies.
Successful candidate will be responsible for implementing and executing the operational side of marketing initiatives (online, offline and PR) for Erepublik.com and other portfolio companies. To do so he or she will have to collaborate with our various agencies and partners as well as our dev centre in
The successful candidate will report directly to the Erepublik.com CEO, Alexis Bonte a well know entrepreneur with extensive Internet experience and one of the groupâ€™s directors. http://fon.gs/alexis
Main portfolio companies where the successful candidate is expected to help coordinate the marketing effort are:
– Erepublik.com: Help coordinate the marketing and PR effort to support the international launch of Erepublik
– Farmacia y salud: Help the online and offline marketing effort to boost sales of the Ice kid (icekid.net) product in the Spanish market and help its international expansion.
– Fitnesskit.com: Help administer existing Spanish online campaigns (adwords, affiliates), launch new ones and prepare international expansion.
– Enetural.pt: Help administer existing Portuguese online campaigns (Adwords, affiliates), launch new ones and prepare international expansion.
– yesnomayB.com: Help prepare the launch of sinoquizas.es in
- Fluent Spanish and English. GWK of Portuguese, French, Romanian or any other language is a plus.
- At least 2 years operational experience in online marketing
- Passion for the web and willing to go beyond the call of duty
- College degree
- Basic design skills are a plus as well as blogging, vblogging and / or video editing experience.
- Erepublik.com is growing fast so there are good opportunities to grow with the company. It is part of a group of companies that is present in several European countries and is launching new exciting web 2.0 projects from its development centre in
Applicant must be eligible to work in
Salary depends on experience.
Please send CV to alexis (at) erepublik (dot) com